1. The Story of MY Constellation (A lesson plan and activity dealing with the stars!)
2. A Trip to the Moon (A lesson plan and demonstration guide packed with internet resources as well)
3. Space KWL (A simple Excel file for recording student questions and knowledge)
4. My Daily Weather Log (A detailed excel spreadsheet for recording students and whole class data)
5. Cloud Type Flash Cards (An original creation that teaches about cloud types and associated weather)
6. Space Science Review Test (Created with released standardized testing items. MC and ext. response)
In order to be the big winner, please do the following 4 things (Each of the four will act as a separate entry, so leave a comment for each item that you complete.):
1. Follow me on my blog!
2. Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers (RJ Hayes)
3. Blog about my giveaway and send me the link to view it.
4. Visit my website (fill out the comment form at the bottom if you have suggestions or resources to share).
I am planning on running the giveaway through March 11th!
Good luck and thank you for visiting!